TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”) which govern your use of the website located at http://www.wdanetwork.com (referred to herein as the “Website”) and your relationship with World Dental Alliance Private Limited, and all individuals and companies associated with this Website. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the Website. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Website. By using the Website following any modifications to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions. Use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
1. General Terms and Conditions
- By using the Website, including any software and content contained therein, you agree that use of the Website is entirely at your own risk. The Website is provided to you as a convenience to provide general. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on the Website is accurate, we do not accept liability for errors.
- The Website is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Neither World Dental Alliance Pte Ltd nor any of its employees, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, or content or service providers shall be liable to you or other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the website or inability to gain access to or use the website or out of any breach of any warranty.
- World Dental Alliance Pte Ltd, or one of its members, customers, clients or affiliates, is the owner and/or authorised user of any trademark, registered trademark and/or service mark appearing on the Website, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on the Website, unless otherwise indicated. World Dental Alliance Pte Ltd does not grant to you a license to any content, features or materials you may access on the Website. You may not download or save a copy of any of the content, images or screens except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, for any purpose. You may, however, print a copy of the information on the Website solely for your personal use or records. If you make other use of the Website, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the Singapore, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorised use. We do not grant any license or other
- All rights are reserved to World Dental Alliance Pte Ltd. All other trade names, trademarks, logos or service marks displayed on the Website belong to their respective owners.
- We reserve the right to change any information on the Website, including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice to you. Accessing certain links within the Website may provide you with access to other websites for which we assume no responsibility of any kind for the content, availability or otherwise. (See “Links from and to the Website” below.) The content of the Website may vary depending upon your browser functionality and limitations.
2. User Conduct On The Website
While using the Website, you may not:
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary or intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining
permissionof the copyright owner or rightholder; or
- upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Website is copyrighted as a collective work under Singapore copyright laws; or
- upload, post, publish or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute illegal activity, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including without limitation the Singapore export laws and regulations; or
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Website for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material); or
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website; or
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by the Website) or engage in spamming or flooding; or
- impersonate any other person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; or
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or
other harmful component.
We have no obligation to monitor the Website. You acknowledge and agree, however, that we do retain the right to monitor the Website and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or
- All information submitted to the Website, including but not limited to that which is included in any enquiries (whether for dental, membership or employment), shall be deemed and remain the property of World Dental Alliance Pte Ltd, and we shall be free to use, for any purpose, any and all such information or materials which any user provides to the Website. We shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information.
4. Links From And To Websites
- You acknowledge and agree that World Dental Alliance Pte Ltd and any of its business affiliates or customers have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked websites. Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement by World Dental Alliance Pte Ltd or its business affiliates or customers of the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We do not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold World Dental Alliance Pte Ltd and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the Website or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials through the Website by you or users of your account or related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and World Dental Alliance Pte Ltd shall be governed by the laws of the Singapore, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and World Dental Alliance Pte Ltd each agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Singapore. The failure of World Dental Alliance Pte Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.